Final test May 2012 6th grade Name ______________________ Class______
1. Fix the mistakes in the sentences below:
2. Fix the mistakes in the sentences below ( much /many / a lot of )
1. Jane has much dogs and many cat in her house.
2. Mark has too many moneys, but not much times.
3. Bill drank too many milks and too much cake.
4. I try to read much books every year.
3. Write “a few” or “a little” in the blanks below:
1. Only ____________ birds live in the park.
2. You have __________ water on your shirt.
3. I only have __________ time, so I need to do __________ work.
4. If you give me ________ cars, I will give you ________ money.
5. There are __________ cups on the table.
4.Fix the mistakes in the sentences below:
1.) Underline each adjective and draw and arrow to the noun that it modifies.
2.) Circle each adverb and draw an arrow to the verb it modifies.
1. This student is in the ____ grade.
2. The first paragraph mainly discusses _____.
3. Describe the girl felt when she saw her name on the list?
4. Which of the following IS true?
a. Her father taught her to play softball.
b. She has played softball since she was two.
c. Her older brother taught her to play softball.
d. Her brother took her to the school to check the team list.
5. When did the girl learn to play softball ?
6. The girl is in the sixth grade. What grade is her brother probably in?
Each answer is marked 1 total marks _____________
Karolina Nedelkovska ESL teacher OU Kole Kaninski Bitola