Final test May 2012 6th grade Name ______________________ Class______
1. Fix the mistakes in the sentences below:
2. Fix the mistakes in the sentences below ( much /many / a lot of )
1. Jane has many dogs and many a lot of cats in her house.
2. Mark has too much money, but not much time.
3. Bill drank too much milk and ate too much cake.
4. I try to read many books every year.
3. Write “a few” or “a little” in the blanks below:
1. Only a few birds live in the park.
2. You have a little water on your shirt.
3. I only have a little time, so I need to do a little work.
4. If you give me a few cars, I will give you a little money.
5. There are a few cups on the table.
4.Fix the mistakes in the sentences below:
1.) Underline each adjective and draw and arrow to the noun that it modifies.
2.) Circle each adverb and draw an arrow to the verb it modifies.
1. This student is in the _6th___ grade.
2. The first paragraph mainly discusses __her lifelong dream___.
3. Describe the girl felt when she saw her name on the list? she was happy
4. Which of the following IS true?
a. Her father taught her to play softball.
b. She has played softball since she was two.
c. Her older brother taught her to play softball.
d. Her brother took her to the school to check the team list.
5. When did the girl learn to play softball ?When she was in the second grade.
6. The girl is in the sixth grade. What grade is her brother probably in? In the ninth grade/ In the first year in High school.
Each answer is marked 1 total marks _____________
Karolina Nedelkovska ESL teacher OU Kole Kaninski Bitola